About Placentia-Linda Hospital
Quickly growing to become one of North Orange County’s premier facilities, Placentia-Linda Hospital is a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission and Gold Plus status five years in a row with the American Heart Association’s Get With the GuidelinesSM program, among other awards and distinctions. We have been proudly serving the community since 1972.
As a 114-bed acute-care facility, our specialties include:
- 24-hour emergency department featuring “Check In Online and Wait at Home” powered by InQuickER and Senior Track 65+ emergency bays
- Imaging Services with “True Open High Field” MRI
- Surgical Pavilion / G.I. Center offering comprehensive G.I. services; general surgery; orthopedics, joint replacement and sports medicine specialties; weight loss surgeries; plastics; colorectal surgeries; and other services
- Center for Wound Care of Placentia-Linda Hospital with two hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers
- Women’s Health
- Partner - Five MedPost urgent care locations
- Partner - North Anaheim Surgery Center - Outpatient surgery center
- Extensive community outreach and senior services
To learn more about Placentia-Linda Hospital, “Like Us” on Facebook at facebook.com/plhospital, “Follow Us” on Twitter, Instagram and Google+.
For more information, call (714) 993-2000.