Placentia-Linda Hospital Earns Top Grade in Patient Safety from The Leapfrog GroupOct 1, 2019
PLACENTIA, Calif. (Oct. 31, 2017) – Placentia-Linda Hospital received an “A” rating in The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2017 Safety Score, demonstrating the hospital’s commitment to delivering safe, high quality patient care.
The Leapfrog Group Hospital Safety Score is a rating system designed to give consumers information they can use to make healthcare decisions for themselves or a loved one. The Leapfrog Group assigns A, B, C, D and F grades to more than 2,600 U.S. hospitals based on their ability to prevent errors, injuries, accidents and infections.
“This rating recognizes our continuous commitment to placing safety at the forefront of our patients’ care,” said Christina Oh, Chief Executive Officer, Placentia-Linda Hospital.
About Placentia-Linda Hospital
Placentia-Linda Hospital, a 114-bed acute care facility, has been proudly serving the community since 1972. In addition to receiving nine Leapfrog Group “A” ratings since 2012, the hospital has the distinction of being in Gold Plus status five years in a row for the treatment of heart failure with the American Heart Association’s Get with the GuidelinesSM program, among other awards and distinctions. Our specialties include:
- 24-hour emergency department featuring “Check In Online and Wait at Home” and Senior Track 65+ emergency bays
- Imaging Services with “True Open High Field” MRI and 2D/3D Digital Mammography
- Surgical Pavilion / G.I. Center offering comprehensive G.I. and both traditional and minimally invasive surgical services
- Comprehensive orthopedic sports medicine and joint surgery
- Center for Wound Care of Placentia-Linda Hospital with two hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers and osteomyelitis treatment
- Women’s Health
- Partner - Five MedPost urgent care locations
- Comprehensive community outreach and senior services
Placentia-Linda Hospital is growing to become one of North Orange County’s premier facilities. In fact, we are currently enhancing our cardiac services with the development of a cardiac cath lab and angiography suite with vascular services to open in early 2018. To learn more about us, please visit us at www.placentialinda.com, “Like Us” on Facebook at facebook.com/PlacentiaLinda, on Instagram @PlacentiaLinda and Google+.