Recovery through rehabilitation
Recuperating from surgery, stroke, heart attack, injury or a medical condition? Does a family member need help? Placentia-Linda Hospital provides a range of rehabilitation services to assist in the recovery process. We offer:
- Personalized inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative care provided by a team of therapists
- A collaborative approach to care focusing on the entire body, from physical and occupational therapy to speech therapy and nutritional guidance
- One-on-one individualized programs
- Post-operative care for all joint surgical procedures
- Hands-on manual therapy techniques
Helping you heal is our mission. From post-operative physical therapy to treatment of injuries, we’ll work with you and your physician throughout the rehabilitation and recovery process.