Respiratory care using advanced treatments
Breathe easier. The specialized respiratory teams at Placentia-Linda Hospital provide comprehensive, compassionate care to help you breathe better and alleviate conditions ranging from chronic asthma and bronchitis to pulmonary fibrosis or hypertension. Services offered include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic testing and treatment for lung diseases, sleep disorders, and neurological diseases and trauma injuries
- Customized treatment plans for a variety of conditions
- Inpatient and outpatient care for adults
Placentia-Linda’s skilled respiratory therapists will evaluate you and provide a treatment plan customized to your needs so you can breathe better with less coughing and other complications.
We treat patients with a variety of conditions including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Sarcoidosis, lung vasculitis and other rare lung disorders
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Lung cancer
The team works with your primary physician to make sure your care is customized to your needs. The goal is help you feel more comfortable through improved breathing.
Ready to start breathing easier? Call us at (888) 573-2462.