Comprehensive services focusing on safety and dignity
With a focus on keeping you and your loved ones safe and healthy, Placentia-Linda Hospital’s senior services focus on compassionate care for older adults.
Our team specializes in the older adult. We help determine the best type of assistance needed for you or your aging family members so that an active and independent lifestyle can be maintained as long as possible. We want to share the tools to help make that possible.
- Professional care that focuses on both medical and mental health
- A multidisciplinary approach to treatment that includes physicians, nurses, therapists and social workers
- NICHE (Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders) designated facility
NICHE designation (Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders) is the leading nursing driven program designed to help improve the care of older adults and demonstrates our commitment and continued progress.
Improving quality and enhancing the patient and family experience.
Placentia-Linda offers services for seniors, including but not limited to:
- Senior Track in the Emergency Department – Dedicated bays with special amenities to maximize comfort and services
- 24-hour Emergency services
- General surgery
- GI services
- Wound Care
- Diagnostic Imaging Services
- My Health Rec (Patient Portal)
For more information on Alzheimer's and caregiver support, please visit www.alz.org/oc