Scheduling & Visitor Restrictions
- Patient Visitation Hours: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, 7 days per week
- Emergency Department: two (2) visitors per patient
- Outpatient Procedures/Elective Surgery: two (2) visitors per patient
- Inpatient – NON-COVID: two (2) visitors per patient
- Inpatient – COVID Positive or Patient Under Investigation: one (1) visitor per patient
- Imaging Center: Visitors are permitted
- Face Masks: Visitors may consider wearing a mask based on their preference and comfort level; facemasks will be made available to visitors if needed.
- Hand Hygiene: Visitors must perform hand hygiene upon hospital entry and upon leaving the patient room.
Visitor policy may change at any time without prior notice. Placentia-Linda Hospital reserves the right to make exceptions to the visitor policy under special circumstances. Visitors may be asked to leave the facility if they are not following the above policy or are not complying with general hospital visitation policy.
These measures will be in effect until we are advised by the CDC or the Orange County Health Care Agency that it is safe to return to normal visiting practices. We appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
We cannot give you medical advice via phone or e-mail. If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, contact your physician or other healthcare professional and self-quarantine. In the case of a medical emergency, such as difficulty breathing, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
We appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.